Trust Administration

If your parent or spouse dies with a living trust, you will need to administer the trust. This involves simple tasks like lodging the original will with the probate court, sending a written notice to the California Department of Health Care Services and sending a written statutory notice to all beneficiaries. It may also involve complicated tasks like selling assets, negotiating distributions among beneficiaries and resolving disputes among the beneficiaries.

We handle dozens of trust administrations every year. Whether you need an attorney consultation to find out what you need to do, you need us to help you with the administration,  or there is a dispute with the trustee or beneficiaries, contact us and we’d be glad to help.